- Ardrishaig Primary School, Ardrishaig, Argyll., PA30 8HF
- £32,994 - £41,412 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 11th February 2022
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher to work 2 days in Furnace Primary School and 3 days in Ardrishaig Primary School.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Louise Paterson, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01546 603695
- Email : Louise.Paterson@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference : ARB09200/AED03628
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy