|Closes:||Monday, 2nd April 2018|
|Published:||Monday, 12th March 2018|
|Location:||Ardrishaig Primary School, Ardrishaig, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£15,293 - £16,187 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||15.83 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Tuesday 03 April 2018
Classroom Assistant at the Pre-5 Unit, Ardrishaig Primary School. The successful candidate would be an enthusiastic and dedicated team member who is committed to supporting our staff in providing the best learning opportunities for our young people.
This is a temporary post, 15 hours 50 mins per week on a term time basis.
The contract end date is 19 October 2018.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- Simone McAdam, Head Teacher
- Telephone:- 01546 603695
- Reference ARB02938/ CME36921
See also:Classroom Assistant AA3180.doc