- Location: Innellan Primary School, Innellan, Dunoon, Argyll., PA23 7SJ
- Salary: £16,789.00 - £17,775.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 9.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 11th December 2020
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Classroom Assistant at Innellan Primary School.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion on the employee's director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Lisa Marle, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01369 830560
- Email: Lisa.Marle@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB07333/AED01781