- Location: Park Primary School, Kerrera Terrace, Oban, Argyll., PA34 5AU
- Salary: £16,296.00 - £17,264.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 15 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Thursday 30th April 2020
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Classroom Assistant at Park Primary School ELC.
Applicants should note that:-
- This posts is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Gillian Carney, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01631 563941
- Email: Gillian.Carney@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB06501/AED
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Nowbutton at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do notaccept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Nowbutton on this page.