|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Menzies House, Glenshellach Business Park, Oban, Argyll|
|Salary:||£13,176 - £13,967 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||7.50 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Cleaning and Caretaking|
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a part-time, permanent Cleaner for ACHA's Menzies House, in Oban for 7.5 hours per week.
This is a permanent post, hours to be worked are from 5pm to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Administrative Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02672 / CTF00613.