|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 8th September 2017|
|Location:||Multiple Locations in Argyll and Bute area, Dunoon|
|Salary:||£13,176 - £13,967 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||20.50 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Cleaning and Caretaking|
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a part-time permanent Cleaner for two locations in Dunoon, Argyll Community Housing Association's Cragroy and Wallace Court Sheltered Housing Complexes.
There are 20.5 hours per week to be worked, from 9am to 3pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9am to 11.30am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 9am to 2pm on Fridays. The hours are split 12.5 hours in Cragroy and 8 hours in Wallace Court.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Administration Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02364 / CTF01203.