|Closes:||Friday, 9th February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 19th January 2018|
|Location:||St Joseph's Primary School, Old Luss Road, Helensburgh, Dunbartonshire.|
|Salary:||£15,293 - £16,187 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||22.25 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Administration / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Sub-category:||General Administration Assistant|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 9th February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time, term-time Clerical Assistant for 22.25 hours per week at St. Joseph's Primary School, in Helensburgh.
The hours to be worked are: 9am to 2.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 1pm on Fridays.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Michelle Collins, Head Teacher on 01436 671748.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02694 / CME01547.
See also:Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME01547 - Clerical Assistant.doc