- Location: Lochdonhead Primary School, Lochdonhead, Isle of Mull, Argyll., PA64 6AP
- Salary: £16,296.00 - £17,264.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 16.5 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 24th April 2020
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Clerical Assistant at Lochdonhead Primary School.
This post will commence in August 2020.
Applicants should note that:-
- This posts is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Susie Carmichael, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01680 812473
- Email: Susie.Carmichael@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB06519/AED03866
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.