- Arinagour Primary School, Isle of Coll, PA78 6TA
- £16,789.00 - £17,775.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 16.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd April 2021
Clerical Assistant, Arinagour Primary School.
Distant Islands Allowance will be paid with this post.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children
Update March 2021: Please note: In accordance with agreement made by the Scottish Joint Council for Local Government Employees, Argyll and Bute Council are in the process of consolidating the Scottish Local Government Living Wage into its pay and grading model and modernising the Local Government Employee conditions of service. A ballot of members by Trades Unions completes on 24 March 2021. The proposed outcome is a new pay and grading scale with effect from 1 April 2021 where no employee's salary will be less than the Scottish Local Government Living Wage, and Conditions of Service that better align with modern day working with effect from 1 July 2021.
For more information on the details of the proposed new salary structure please email: HRemployeerelationsenquiries@argyll-bute.gov.uk
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Aileen Cook, Head Teacher
- Telephone:01879 230376
- Reference : ARB07722/AED00127
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.