|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 8th September 2017|
|Location:||Clyde Nursery Cottage, Pilot Street, Dunoon, Argyll.|
|Rate:||£15,293 - £16,187 per month Pro Rata|
|Hours:||15.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Administration / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Sub-category:||General Administration Assistant|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking for a permanent, part-time suitably qualified, enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our team at Clyde Cottage Nursery to fill the post of Clerical Assistant.
There are 15 hours per week available, to be worked from 9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Maureen Clark, Head of Centre on 01369 705926.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02357 / CME36504.
See also:CME36504 - Clerical Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx