|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Tuesday, 12th September 2017|
|Location:||Thomson Court, Townhead, Rothesay.|
|Salary:||£14,392 - £15,704 per year|
|Hours:||37.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Cleaning and Caretaking|
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council is looking to recruit two permanent, full-time Domestic Assistants to work in Thomson Court Residential Home in Rothesay, on the Isle of Bute.
The successful candidates will work as part of the existing team to provide a domestic and laundry service of the highest quality in this 9 bedded unit and attached day centres.
Applicants should note that:-
- These posts are suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to these posts.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to these posts.
- These posts require Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of these posts, please contact Sheila Scott, Unit Manager on 01700 503166.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02356 / HAE00322.