- Location: Dunoon Hostel, Hunter Street, Dunoon., PA23 8JR
- Salary: £14,946.00 - £16,296.00 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 11 December 2020
The successful applicant will work under the direction and supervision of the Catering Manager. Applicants must be prepared to follow a rolling rota of duties and to work flexibly within this busy environment.
This is an opportunity for a suitable qualified applicant with the relevant experience to join a team which is committed to providing a quality catering service.
Applicants should note that:-
• This post is suitable for job share.
• The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
• This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
David Lyon - Hostel Manager
Phone: 01369 703744
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.