|Closes:||Friday, 30th March 2018|
|Published:||Wednesday, 14th March 2018|
|Location:||Oban High School, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£16,167 - £17,112 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||24.75 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 30th March 2018
Driver/Pupil Escort required, based In Oban - on the Bonawe to Lochnell Primary School route, to deliver daily transport to and from school. Category D1 driving licence entitlement is essential for this post.
This is a part-time term-time post working 24.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The working pattern is:-
Monday to Thursday: 7.15am to 9.45am and 2.30pm to 4.45pm
Friday: 7.15am to 10.45am and 2.30pm to 4.45pm
This includes 1 hour per week to wash and fuel the vehicle.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions)(Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene McClelland, Administrative Officer on 01369 708558.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact Integrated Transport on telephone on 01369 708558, quoting the post reference ARB02940/ CTF00749.
See also:V4 Integrated Transport Driver Escort JDPS - minibus Oct14.doc
Information for applicants.docx
PVG information sheet - children.docx