- Dalmally Primary School, Dalmally, Argyll, ., PA33 1BE
- £20,218 - £20,797 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 29 hours per week
Department: Development and Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd June 2022
Driver/Pupil Escort required to deliver daily school transport in the Dalmally area. A current valid driving licence is an essential requirement for this post.
This is a part-time, term-time post working 29.0 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The working pattern is as follows:-
Mon - Thurs 06.45am - 09.00am and 2.45pm - 5.45pm
Fri 06.45am - 10.30am and 2.45pm - 5.45pm
Applicants should note that:-
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions)(Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Gordon Munro, School Transport Manager, Telephone 01546 604453.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
‘We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy’