- Location: Argyll and Bute, PA31 8RT
- Salary: £27,592.00 - £30,147.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 14th August 2020
Early Years Cluster Lead Practitioner, Mid Argyll and Oban (maternity cover)
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This post requires SSSC registration.
For further information relating to these vacancies, please contact:
- Wendy Brownlie, Education Manager
- Telephone: 01369 707118
- Email: Wendy.Brownlie@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB06854/AED02824
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.