Head of EducationFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd March 2018|
|Published:||Tuesday, 13th February 2018|
|Location:||Negotiable in Argyll and Bute|
|Salary:||£72,440 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Managerial / Executive|
|Sub-category:||Head of Service|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018.
HEAD OF EDUCATION (LEARNING AND TEACHING) X1
HEAD OF EDUCATION (LIFELONG LEARNING AND SUPPORT) X1
For further information, please click on the link which will direct you to our Microsite:
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
For queries relating to the role of the posts please contact:
- Cleland Sneddon, Chief Executive, telephone: 01546 604350, email: Cleland.Sneddon@argyll-bute.gov.uk
For information relating to the recruitment process, please contact:
- Aileen McCosh, Senior HR Officer, 01546 604749, email: Aileen.Mccosh@argyll-bute.gov.uk
Reference: ARB02775 / CME02032.
See also:Head of Education Job description.doc
head of education person spec.docx
The Recruitment process.docx
Information for Head of Service incl TCs.doc
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx