- Location: Kilchattan Primary School, Isle of Colonsay, Argyll, ., PA61 7YR
- Salary: £51,249.00
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services
Closing date: Tuesday 10th September 2019
Argyll & Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Head Teacher at Kilchattan Primary School.
This post is a teaching Head Teacher post.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- A relocation package is available with this post.
“Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session
In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay. In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable.”
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Louise Connor, Head of Service
- Telephone:- 01631 569196
- Reference ARB05461 /CME00859
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.