- Strath of Appin Primary School, Strath of Appin, Appin, Argyll., PA38 4BG
- £53,964 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing date: Friday 16th December 2022
Head Teacher, Strath of Appin Primary School.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Simone McAdam, Education Manager
- Telephone:- 01546 604112
- Email:- Simone.Mcadam@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB11259 /AED02296
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy