- Lorne Campbell Court, Campbeltown, PA28 6SZ
- £20,603 - £21,862 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Tuesday 9th November 2021
Exciting opportunity to be part of a team delivering care to individuals living in Extra Care Housing.
We are looking for someone with experience of working with older adults, who may have a dementia and/or physical frailty, to join our committed team. You will be required to work a range of shifts which may include weekends and unsocial hours.
You should hold SVQ3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent qualification, or be willing to undertake this training with agreed timescales.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post in not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will required to speak with the recruiting manager who is:
Sarah Livingstone / Catriona Smith - Home Care Organiser
Telephone: 01586 555977 / 01546 604 087
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy