- Mid Argyll Community Hospital & Integrated Care Centre, Blarbuie Road, Lochgilphead, PA31 8JZ
- £27,592.00 - £30,147.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 29th January 2021
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
Applicants should note that:-
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary, part-time post of Home Care Procurement Officer in Mid Argyll.
The end date of this post is 31st March 2022
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
Clare McIntyre - Home Care Procurement Officer (Mid Argyll)
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.