- Location: Kilarrow House, Bowmore, Isle of Islay., PA43 7LB
- Salary: £17,793.00 - £19,399.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 20 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 24 April 2020
Home Carer required for maintaining the home care service on the Island of Jura. Good people skills required and a background of working in adult services would be an advantage. Training in SVQ level 2 or other qualifications in the care sector would be of benefit. Manual handling training will be provided as well as other mandatory courses.
An empathetic and caring nature is necessary. Work hours will be agreed which best suit the service and a good rate of pay and holiday allowance will be discussed at interview.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Grace McDowell - Home Care Organiser
Phone: 01496 301348
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.