- Mull & Iona Community Hospital / Bowman Court, Craignure, Isle of Mull, PA65 6BG
- £23,073 - £23,960 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 16 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st December 2022
Exciting opportunities exist for people interested in working as part of a team, providing care and support that enables people to stay safe and well in their own home.
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate people to join our Care at Home Team based on the Isle of Mull to support members of the community to maintain their independence at home and achieve their personal aims and objectives.
This role includes assisting with Personal Care and Reablement practice. We provide paid comprehensive induction and training for all staff.
If you are looking for employment that is more flexible, our service is always looking for Casual Workers to provide ad hoc support on variable hours.
Applicants should note that:-
• This post is not suitable for job share.
• The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both adults and children
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Rae Ogilby-Wood, Home Care Organiser, Mull & Isles
Phone: 01688 301903
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.