- Shellach View, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll, PA34 4SB
- £40,513.00 - £44,345.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 5 January 2021
• This post is suitable for job share.
• The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both Children & Adults
Applicants should note that:-
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to lead our small team of dedicated staff caring for up to 6 young people, in our Oban children’s house.
We are committed to the highest standards of care, and looking or a manager with a track record of leading change and improvement, with strong values of inclusion and openness and ability to help achieve the best for all of our young people.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Mark Lines - Local Area Manager
Phone: 01369 488932
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.