|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Kirn Primary School, Park Road, Kirn, Dunoon, Argyll|
|Salary:||£16,167 - £17,112 per year|
|Hours:||18.50 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent Janitor/Caretaker for Kirn Primary School, Dunoon.
The post holder will work a full 37 hour week every second week.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with Children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Kirsteen MacDonald, Acting Head Teacher on 01369 702509.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CME35279 / ARB02662.
See also:Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME35279 - Janitor - Caretaker.doc