|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Garelochhead Primary School, Feorlin Way, Garelochhead|
|Salary:||£16,167 - £17,112 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a full-time permanent Janitor/Caretaker for Garelochhead Primary School.
The hours to be worked are: 7.30am to 4pm on Mondays, 8am to 4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and 8am to 3.30pm on Fridays.
There is a flat available on the premises if required for the successful candidate.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with Children.
- The salary stated is the full time equivalent and will be paid on a pro rata basis.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Denise Donald, Head Teacher on 01436 810322.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CME35293 / ARB02681.
See also:Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME35293 - Janitor - Caretaker.doc