- Innellan Primary School, Innellan, Dunoon, Argyll., PA23 7SJ
- £21,078 - £21,552 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 16th December 2022
We are looking to appoint a permanent Janitor/Caretaker to join our dedicated team of staff at Innellan Primary School. The post is for 4 hours per weekday during term-time.
The children at Innellan Primary School have asked that we appoint a Janitor who is fun, hard-working, kind, helpful, friendly and funny. They must like joining in with playground games, being outside and gardening.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Lisa Marle, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01369 830560
- Email : email@example.com
- Reference : ARB11280/AED04539
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy