Lead Coordinator CEC & YP (Care Experienced Children and Young People)Favourite
|Closes:||Friday, 20th October 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Location:||Negotiable in Argyll and Bute|
|Salary:||£28,304 - £31,845 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Social Services / Housing / Childcare|
|Sub-category:||Children's Social Work|
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 20th October 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, full-time Lead Coordinator CEC & YP (Care Experienced Children and Young People). The post location is negotiable, as the post has a council-wide remit.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified person to oversee the developments of a consultation and participation strategy along with looked after children and care leavers across Argyll and Bute Council.
Funding has been agreed for a three year period and you will work alongside and direct a small group of staff assisting young people in having their voices heard within operational and strategic functions in Argyll.
Applicants should note:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
- The post holder will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Argyll and Bute and beyond to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
How to apply:
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ronnie Mahoney, Placements Manager on 01436 658702.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02426 / HCF31161.
See also:HCF31161 - Lead Co-ordinator CEC & YP.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children & Protected Adults.docx