Local Area Manager (Islay & Jura)Favourite
|Closes:||Friday, 23rd March 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 9th March 2018|
|Location:||Kilarrow House, Bowmore, Isle of Islay.|
|Salary:||£41,589 - £45,477 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Social Services / Housing / Childcare|
|Sub-category:||Adult Social Work|
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 23 March 2018
Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Local Area Manager for Islay and Jura. The post will be based in Bowmore on Islay.
The role of the Local Area Manager is to manage all Health and Social Care across both islands to ensure safe quality care is being delivered. The successful candidate will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Argyll and Bute and beyond to meet the operational requirements of the Service
Experience in financial management, service redesign and staff management is required.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic and visible leader we want to hear from you.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- Current NHS employees terms and conditions will apply ie hours
How to Apply:-
For information relating to the duties, requirements and recruitment of this post, please contact:
Donald Watt, Locality Manager
Telephone: 01546 703013
Reference: ARB02917 / HAW01192.
See also:Local Area Manager - Info for Applicants.docx
Local Area Manager - Job Description.doc
PVG Info Sheet - Both.docx