Modern Apprentice - Business and Administration (x2)Favourite
|Closes:||Friday, 23rd March 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 9th March 2018|
|Location:||Cowal Area Team, 16 Church Street, Dunoon.|
|Salary:||£6,715.63 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Modern Apprenticeship / Trainee|
|Sub-category:||Business / Admin / Clerical|
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit two Modern Apprentices - Business & Administration in Dunoon.
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable paid work experience, alongside the opportunity to work towards an industry recognised qualification?
This exciting opportunity is ideal for anyone interested in Administration and Business and would provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to kick start a career in either of these fields. The successful applicant will join a busy team who support and are essential to the delivery of services within the community. This position would allow the successful candidate to gain work experience in a busy office alongside an industry recognised qualification. The qualification would be an SVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration and would provide the candidate with the fundamental knowledge and skills to be able to undertake a role within the administrative or business sectors.
Argyll and Bute Council recognises the benefits which young people can bring to the organisation and therefore in addition to all of the above training the successful applicant will also get access to:
- Participate in development days which will all opportunities to gain and develop new and existing skills which will help you both in your career and in your personal life
- Opportunity to undertake a Duke of Edinburgh Award and Saltire Award whilst undertaking the qualification
- Access to a wide range of online courses, some which are specific to the organisation others which will provide transferable skills and knowledge
We are committed to ensure that these posts will provide a young person with not only an industry recognised qualification but the skills and experience required to go onto secure further employment and provide them with the best start to the world of work.
In order to be eligible for these posts you must be aged 16-24 at the start of your qualification. We are looking for candidates to have good communication skills, have an interest in Administration and a positive approach to work, together with a commitment to gaining your SVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration.
Further information on Modern Apprenticeships and SVQ’s is available at https://www.argyll-bute.gov.uk/modern-apprenticeships
The expected end date for these posts is one year from the start date.
Applicants should note that:-
- These posts are not suitable for job share.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of these posts, please contact Louise Campbell, Administrative Officer on 01369 708512.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02753 / HCF00472.