|Closes:||Thursday, 25th January 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Sandbank Primary School, Sandbank, Dunoon, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£38,991 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 26th January 2018
Argyll and Bute Council require a Principal Teacher for Sandbank Primary School, Dunoon on a temporary basis until 29th June 2018.
To assist the head teacher in conducting the affairs of the school to the benefit of the pupils and the community it serves through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the education authority and within the resources available.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Tina Sartain, Acting Head Teacher on 01369 706350.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CME35719 / ARB02674.
See also:CME35719 - Principal Teacher of Primary.doc
CME35719 - Principal Teacher Report.doc
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx