- Location: Castlehill Primary School, Campbeltown, Argyll, PA28 6LE
- Salary: £32,034.00 - £40,206.00 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 28 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services - Education
Closing Date: Friday 12th June 2020
Pupil Support Teacher, South Kintyre (based mainly in Castlehill Primary School).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented and committed team. Experienced teachers with an interest/expertise in Additional Support Needs are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and experience to teach across the age and ability rang
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- "Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session. In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay. In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable."
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Nowbutton at the top of this page.
- Elaine Ross ,ESO Inclusion and Equalities
- Telephone: 01546 604484
- Email : Elaine.Ross2@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference : ARB06609/AED04456
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do notaccept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.