- 110 High Street, Rothesay, Isle of Bute., PA20 9BP
- £20,218 - £20,797 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
Department: Roads and Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd June 2022
Refuse Collector required to work on the Isle of Bute.
This is a seasonal post, April - November 2022
The hours worked are 37 hours per week, worked Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 16:45
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Nigel Potts, Team Leader, Bute and Cowal, Telephone: 01369 708629
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruitment manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy