- Victoria Road, Dunoon, Argyll., PA23 7PA
- £23,787 - £25,214 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 1st October 2021
Roadworker Chargehand required to work within the Dunoon area.
This is a temporary post until March 2022. The hours worked are 37 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in out of hours emergency works and Summer and Winter Standby.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Nigel Potts, Team Leader, Bute and Cowal, Telephone: 01369 708629.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.