School Crossing PatrollerFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Multiple Locations in Argyll and Bute area, Helensburgh|
|Salary:||£13,176 - £13,967 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||9.10 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Sub-category:||School Crossing Patroller|
Department: Development and Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time, term-time School Crossing Patroller to work on East Abercrombie / Easterhill Road, Helensburgh.
There are 9 hours 10 minutes per week to be worked as follows:
Monday to Friday: 8.25am to 9.10am and 2.55pm to 4pm.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ailsa McCuaig, SCP Coordinator on 01546 604894.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB0665 / DVR00258.