- Millknowe, Campbeltown, Argyll, PA28 6NJ
- £18,327 - £18,520 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 6.67 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Development & Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Thursday 30th September 2021
School Crossing Patroller required to work at Millknowe School Crossing Point in Campbeltown, Argyll
This is a permanent post working 6 hours 40 minutes per week, to be worked Mon-Fri 0830-0915, 1500-1535.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Ailsa McCuaig, School Crossing Patrol Co-ordinator, 01546 604894.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.