- Lochgilphead Joint Campus, Lochgilphead, PA31 8AA
- £19,946 - £20,786 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 21st October 2022
Senior Clerical Assistant, Lochgilphead Joint Campus.
Applicants should note that:-
- The post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Jay Helbert, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01546 602598
- Email : James.Helbert@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB10993/AED04985
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy