- Eader Glinn HFE, Drummore Road, Oban., PA34 4JL
- £33,510 - £37,696 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th February 2022
The successful candidate must have a clear understanding of how to meet the care needs of frail older people using an approach that is relationship and person centred. You must be able to lead, direct and supervise the staff team.
The post holder must be prepared to work flexibly, following a four week rolling rota. Duties will include working occasional sleep overs.
The post holder must comply with SSSC registration terms and conditions
Applicants should note that:-
- his post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- this job is suitable for job share
- To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
- Angela MacKay, Unit Manager
- Phone: 01631 572193
- Email: email@example.com
- Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.