- Location: Argyll and Bute, PA31 8RT
- Salary: £22,501.00 - £23,851.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Position Type: Casual/Relief
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Please note, if you meet the essential criteria for the post, you will be contacted by a member of the HR team who will conduct a general telephone interview with you.
Argyll and Bute Council are looking for Staff to join our Covid-19 Bank and support us on a short term, emergency basis.
We are seeking Social Care Workers to work in various locations across Argyll and Bute.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and appropriately qualified person with commitment, to join our teams and contribute to providing a person centered service to our Service Users.
Please see attached job description and person specification for full details of the requirements for the post.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to contact the:-
HR Advice Team
Telephone No: 01546 605513 (option 2)
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the HR Advice Team, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.