- Dolphin Hall Annexe, Manse Avenue, PA23 8DQ
- £35,987.00 - £39,363.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 18 December 2020
In Argyll and Bute we place our children at the centre of all we do, we are committed to achieving the best by listening to and involving our children, our families and our staff.
We have a strongly embedded approach to GIRFEC and enjoy very close working relationships with other professionals and services. The post offers the opportunity to have a manageable caseload, across the full range of Children and Families Social Work responsibilities; including CP, LAAC and early intervention, in a supportive team, which encourages and supports continuous professional development.
Whether you are an experienced worker looking for a positive change or a more newly qualified worker looking for a wide range of social work experiences to consolidate your learning; we are looking for enthusiastic social workers able to deliver the highest standards of professional practice and committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for our children and young people.
Applicant should note that:-
• This post is suitable for job share.
• The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both Children & Adults.
• You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
• This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Fay Woolnough - Area Manager
Phone: 01700 501304
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.