- Social Work Office, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll, PA34 4JA
- £36,699 - £39,765 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 5 September 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dedicated and motivated rural Social Work Children and Families Team. The successful candidate would have relevant social work qualification and would preferably have experience of working in Child Protection and Children and Families Social Work.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post is exempt from the above Act.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both children and adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting managers, who are:-
Contact Telephone Number: 01631 572911
Contact Telephone Number: 01631 572967
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy