- Lorn and Islands Hospital, Glengallan Road, Oban, Argyll, PA34 4HH
- £38,578 - £41,754 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th December 2022
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Social Worker within the Oban, Lorn and Isles Operational team.
The role will involve assessment and case management; the successful candidate will have a strong sense of professional identity and an ability to work both independently and as part of a small, busy team.
If the successful applicant is moving from outwith the area a relocation package will be available
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
Applicants should note that:-
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Morven McPhillips, Local Area Manager
Phone: 01631 789022
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.