- Social Work Office, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll, PA34 4JA
- £35,987 - £39,363 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 1st October 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker/MHO, within the Oban, Lorn and the Isles Mental Health Team.
The role will involve the coordination of assessments and care management with service users, carers and colleagues. Knowledge of relevant legislation is essential.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both Children & Adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
Phone: 01631 572185
Phone: 01631 567899
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.