Teacher of EnglishFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Campbeltown Grammar School, Limecraigs Road, Campbeltown, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll & Bute Council are recruiting for a full time, permanent Teacher of English at Campbeltown Grammar School, Campbeltown.
You will be required to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher directs to support the running of the school to the benefit of the young people and the community it serves.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Catriona Hood, Head Teacher on 01586 553773.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02668 / CME00194.
See also:CME00194 - Teacher of English.doc
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00194 - Teacher Report.docx