Teacher of EnglishFavourite
|Closes:||Wednesday, 4th April 2018|
|Published:||Tuesday, 13th March 2018|
|Location:||Rothesay Academy, Rothesay Joint Campus, High Street, Rothesay Isle of Bute.|
|Salary:||£22,866 - £36,480 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date : Thursday 05 April 2018
Argyll & Bute Council are recruiting for a full time, permanent Teacher of English at Rothesay Joint Campus, Isle of Bute.
This post will commence in August 2018.
We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Louise Nicol, Head Teacher
- Telephone:- 01700 503367
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference ARB02946/CME01321