- Dunoon Grammar School, Ardenslate Road, Dunoon, Argyll., PA23 8LU
- £32,994.00 - £41,412.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 11th December 2020
Argyll and Bute Council are recruiting for a Teacher of English at Dunoon Grammar School for 35 hours per week. This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave with a start date of 1st December 2020 and an anticipated end date of 30th June 2021.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share. .
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
"Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session
In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay.
In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable."
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- David Mitchell, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01369 705010
- Reference : ARB07336/AED03698
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.