Teacher of MathematicsFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Lochgilphead Joint Campus, Lochgilphead|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time permanent Teacher of Mathematics at Lochgilphead High School, Lochgilphead Joint Campus.
Please note there is a relocation package available with this post.
The hours of work will be 35 per week.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Please see attachment for information on Lochgilphead Joint Campus.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- Relocation package available with this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ann Devine, Principal, Lochgilphead Joint Campus on 01546 602598.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02679 / CME01021.
See also:Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME01021 - Teacher of Mathematics.doc
CME01021 - Teacher Report.docx
Why Lochgilphead Joint Campus.docx