Teacher of MathematicsFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd March 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 9th February 2018|
|Location:||Oban High School, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,866 - £36,480 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Teacher of Mathematics based at Oban High School. This is a temporary, 35 hour per week post until Friday 29th March 2019 (or when the substantive post holder returns) to cover Maternity Leave.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Agnes Johnstone, Principal Teacher of Mathematics on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02767 / CME01096.
See also:CME01096 - Teacher of Mathematics.doc
CME01096 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx