Teacher of MathematicsFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 9th June 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 19th May 2017|
|Location:||Islay High School, Bowmore, Isle of Islay, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 9th June 2017
Teacher of Mathematics based at Islay High School, Isle of Islay. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post.
We would welcome applications from teachers completing their probationary year in June 2017.
Support for relocation available.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Stephen Harrison, Head Teacher on 01496 810239.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01995 / CME00760.