Teacher of MathematicsFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 8th September 2017|
|Location:||Oban High School, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time permanent Teacher of Mathematics for Oban High School.
We would welcome applications from teachers completing their probationary year in June 2017.
Any applicant who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Agnes Johnstone, Principal Teacher of Mathematics on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02347 / CME01101.
See also:Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME01101 - Teacher of Mathematics.doc
CME01101 - Teacher Report.docx