Teacher of Physical EducationFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 2nd February 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Oban High School, Soroba Road, Oban, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£22,416 - £35,763 per year Dependant on experience|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Teacher of Physical Education based at Oban High School. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Murray Hamilton, Principal Teacher of Health & Well-Being on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02675 / CME07998.
See also:PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
CME07998 - Teacher of Physical Education.doc
CME07998 - Teacher Report.doc